What's new

Twitter account and YouTube finally set up

civil_war22

Relic Recovery Specialist
Joined
Dec 5, 2008
Messages
3,257
Reaction score
2,815
Golden Thread
1
Location
NW Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE/LTD2, minelab Etrac, whites classic id, spectrum xlt, fisher f7, fisher 1266, king of all Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher 1280-X, minelab equinox, Fisher F75+ Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm ready to go dig some treasure
 
Not sure lol, I kno I'm ready to set that detector up tonight lol
 
Yea I have CW bullets in my truck and some coins that should be a good start
 
Yea I have CW bullets in my truck and some coins that should be a good start

Yep. Get a five gallon bucket fill it full of dirt, and place a nail, and a bullet in the bottom, and see what comes up, and do the same with coins. Because you’ll get the feel for the iron masking, unmasking of the Nox.
 
They say it does well with nails
 
They say it does well with nails

Well I would find a bucket like I said. A five gallon bucket gives you the depth you’re looking for plus you can check your VDI numbers easily on it.
 
I'll write em down until I get used to it lol
 
I'll write em down until I get used to it lol

Seriously try the 5 gallon bucket, and dirt idea. It’ll be the closest to real world you’ll get, since air tests aren’t as accurate. Plus by packing the dirt in, it’ll give more of a real world halo effect on target
 
New Patreon account set up for Patrons for the support of our channel. Patreon.com/RelicRecoverySpecialist
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5LchEw1ETU-niIB4eEL8NA

Special offer to new patrons
Hey everyone good morning, everyone will get a special offer for all new Patrons. My brother, and I would like to think everyone for their support. We will be up in NW Arkansas this weekend for an epic Civil War relic hunt. Also will be speaking to new members of our metal detecting club. Your support helps up with upkeep with equipment, new equipment, and fuel, hotel stays for epic hunts. Thank you, and Happy Hunting today
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom