What's new

Two aluminum tags with names and H M N Financial,Inc

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
3,860
Reaction score
1,939
Golden Thread
3
Location
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac

Nokta marko simplex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found the 2 tags around 8 inches deep near a creek. One has a 1 08 KATH. HAVEMEYER and a 3 at the end and
the other 1 08 WALTER FAXON 12 might be 8 4 and a sideways 93.
The brass thing with H M N Financial,Inc looks like it might have been a letter opener. I found it near the tags.Nothing on the backs.
Any experts on the tags. They are 6 1/8 " long and 5/8" tags 002.webptags 003.webp wide.
tags 001.webp
 
Upvote 8
If i type in shrubs and trees and the to different names they sold plants and i guessing these are tree or shrub tags.
 
Very nice finds.
At first I thought they might have been gifts from a bank.
 
I think you are right on the broken letter opener. Metal tags for trees? They must be kind of old.
 
I've dug plenty of rose tags, be these tree tags are new me. Thanks for the info.
 
Great finds sometimes its better left a mystery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom