Two coins and a necklace

Radon

Oct 4, 2006
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Nox 800
I found a zincoln, a 50 centavos (Brazil), and a necklace at the coinstar. The coins were in the reject tray, and the necklace was hiding under the handle of the feed tray! I was hoping it could be gold, but there are no markings. And the clasp is attracted to a magnet, so not gold.

Thanks for looking and HH!

20220808_064646.jpg

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
Did you look through the holes in the bottom of the feed tray? That is where I have found two earrings and a sterling box chain. All recovered with a #2 unsharpened pencil and some two way tape. My earrings were junk but I have seen a post on a 14K one that was recovered this way.
Good eye on the under the handle find.

OP
OP
Radon

Radon

Oct 4, 2006
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Nox 800
Did you look through the holes in the bottom of the feed tray? That is where I have found two earrings and a sterling box chain. All recovered with a #2 unsharpened pencil and some two way tape. My earrings were junk but I have seen a post on a 14K one that was recovered this way.
Good eye on the under the handle find.
I had not thought of that method of retrieving stuff from under the feed tray. I'll have to look down through to see what's there. Too bad a magnet wouldn't work on anything you really want.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread