What's new

Two KG and mystery flat button.

Bartek

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2014
Messages
298
Reaction score
1,035
Golden Thread
1
Location
Northern NJ
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great day to be out, I headed out with two TN buds (Charlie and Steve) to central Jersey. As always we had a great time! I managed to pull two toasty King George coins and a (non copper) flat button with a nice pattern.

Here are my photos. Will try to get the dates off of the KG's but I might be tough.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1449350769.224807.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1449350781.657569.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1449350792.690891.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1449350804.507561.webp

Hope this weather stays around so we can enjoy the last days of 2015 in some dirt!
 
Upvote 18
Nice finds, This week looks like another good week for digging. :icon_thumright:
 
Those were some great finds today amidst the carnage. You should post pics of the reverse, one is a KG2 without a doubt. Old face I believe (1740-1754). Nice finds Bart!
 
Very interesting shank on that button. Looks like a variation of a turret shank.
 
Congrats on the KG's and buttons. The weather looks good for a while yet. HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom