- Joined
- May 11, 2011
- Messages
- 21,617
- Reaction score
- 31,162
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western Mass.
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
This is the biggest one yet didn't have my scale but i'd guess well over 20 that thing was huge!

Number two 14+.

Won't be long these guys will fly the coop..

The Russians did it.

Looking up river to the left is MGM in Springfield..

Going to meet Mike the guy I met there a couple weeks ago to do more fishing tomorrow ,hopefully I'll get a video of bringing one in.
GOD Bless
Chris

Number two 14+.

Won't be long these guys will fly the coop..

The Russians did it.


Looking up river to the left is MGM in Springfield..

Going to meet Mike the guy I met there a couple weeks ago to do more fishing tomorrow ,hopefully I'll get a video of bringing one in.
GOD Bless
Chris







