What's new

Two neat finds.

Dr Plugs

Full Member
Joined
May 30, 2023
Messages
162
Reaction score
1,310
Golden Thread
0
I found these 2 items in the same field, it has been detected to death but the equinox managed to squeak them out.

It is a known civil war camp spot, the batwing sling tip is civil war Era, not sure of the rifle barrel band though. I held onto the batwing for a few weeks not knowing what it was, just looked neat. Then I watched a YouTube video where a guy found one and explained what it was.

What did we do before the internet! Lol.
 

Attachments

  • 20230403_194854.webp
    20230403_194854.webp
    931.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 20230303_094920.webp
    20230303_094920.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 98
Upvote 16
Dr. Plugs, Congrat's on some Great CW Saves of History on both the barrel band and the batwing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom