What's new

two pieces found, why type hand tool?

thomis

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
7
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These were found within 10 yards of each other. They appear to be same material. One looks like it could have been a spear head maybe 4" long if it was whole, clearly is broken. The second piece could maybe be some type of axe head or maybe a digging tool? Sorry for the pics being out of order. The second pic is the broken spear? point...
IMG_1747.webp
IMG_1740r.webp

IMG_1760.webp

IMG_1750.webp
 
Upvote 0
The pictures are a bit confusing. The first, third, and last pictures of the "axe" don't look worked to me, but I could be wrong. The second pic, the "spear point" -- I presume the one in question is on the right? That has a nice arrowhead shape to it, but does not appear to be worked. So I think both may just be deceptively shaped natural rocks. (The items on the left in the second and fourth pictures have definitely been worked and are recognizable artifacts, but I don't think those are the ones you're asking about.)
 
good eye but nope.... when you find the real deal, you wont have to ask.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom