Two rings two years

capt.ken m

Jan 18, 2016
Bradenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Working a new lot, looks like no one has detected. Lots of clad. I found a ring , big Stone in it. I got excited, then I noticed it's the same as a ring I had found about two years ago. Got home, looked in my goodie jar, and yes. I had found one exactly the same.
Anyone else find identical items before? 20160920_144228.jpg20160920_172502.jpg thanks for looking guys.20160920_172559.jpg

Upvote 15
I have two class rings that are identical except one is a 1928 and the other a 1929. Found both in the same lake. And a couple of boy scout rings.

However, nothing like yours which are unique.

Are those diamonds That is cool what if those were his hers and they both lost em that far apart just a crazy thought Thanks for sharing!!!!!

I have had a few coincidental finds, Notably was when I found a heart shaped (boot) heal plate, the next day at a different site I found a matching one.

Finding those rings would be a mystery that would bug the heck out of me. Great finds!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So bizarre and cool! -Lisa & John

Remember, Third Times a Charm! That means the next ring you find there will be real! Good luck!

Now you have a set of earrings with a story behind them. It's a good thing you live in pirate country, where you will be able to get away with it sans judgement from busybodies.

I just did and will post soon....its like crazy Congrats:occasion14:

Interesting coincidence, but definitely a cool find! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back