What's new

Two short hunts at same place

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2011
Messages
1,734
Reaction score
2,760
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, Nokta Triple Score, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I completed two short hunts at the same park just a few days apart since rain chased me away after the first trip. I think my best find would be the 1930s era Porky Pig charm. From the research I've done, it seems a charm was included in a Koldee Ice Cream package. At least that's what I've been able to find out. And autumn is making its presence with a nice fiery red tree.
 

Attachments

  • Group finds.webp
    Group finds.webp
    360.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Group finds.webp
    Group finds.webp
    604.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Horserider ring.webp
    Horserider ring.webp
    237.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 1930s Porky Pig charm.webp
    1930s Porky Pig charm.webp
    69.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Koldee.webp
    Koldee.webp
    258.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Red foilage.webp
    Red foilage.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 84
First thought when looking at ring photo............... Hopalong Cassidy. TV show 1952-1954. The hat did it.
Cool Porky too. Nice finds.
 
Awesome finds! Congrats!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom