Digger70pa
Hero Member
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2012
- Messages
- 737
- Reaction score
- 2,410
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Cumberland Valley
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Upvote
0
I got out today. I found two state buttons & some lead.

First congratulations on some great finds .
Very nice Drops & the RI button & forgive me but without any reference or taking the time to research & tho I am a bit Buzzed , I can not figure out what your other ST button is .. SC ? ........Hmmm just looked again
Ill take em , just finding a .31 or .36 cal Dropped ball makes my day .
It's a Connecticut button buddy. I'm soaking it in ammonia to see if it helps it any. I'll post a before & after pictures later. Thanks buddy. HH