What's new

Two weeks of keepers including today!

PGHDigger

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
73
Reaction score
268
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nothing super special... Finally broke my gold slump with a 14 kt pendant... Old standard gold filled pocket watch... A few Indians 1906 and 1907 and a buffalo... A 40% 1968 and a undated standing Liberty both from today... I have a pile of wheaties as well...

I am definitely passed beginners luck... Finding good spots is getting much harder...

image.webp
 
Upvote 20
I also found 3 seriously worn Mercs and 2 more Rosies... The gold is from an old neighborhood park... Everything else is from farm houses and old urban lots...
 
Nice series of hunts silver and gold...! :occasion14:
 
Grats on the gold.
Love them injuns
 
Congrats on digging one of my bucket list coins. :occasion14: The SLQ still eludes me. PGHD you pulled plenty of keepers. It only takes one to make a good hunt.

GL & HH
 
The pocket watch is from a super old farm north of Pittsburgh... I found it 10' out the front door about 6" down... This property has also turned up both the Indians, a silver Washington and Rosie... There is an old stone foundation that is supposed to be from early 19th century... I'm hoping to hit that spot later this week...

The SLQ is from a house down the street... I had to rake the entire backyard, but I got a 40% and the quarter so far so it was worth it...

I am really loving this hobby...
 
Excellent haul. Good luck with that old foundation later in the week.

Steve
 
Nice job on the keppers, like that pocket watch too....:icon_thumright:
 
Congratulations on the silver and gold . Keep up the good work
 
Nice set of finds. Congrats and good luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom