What's new

Two Whatsits-Same Day-A Thousand Miles Apart

RPG

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
Hey guys. I haven't been around much the last few months for personal reasons but hope be around more this year. I was sitting here yesterday looking at all the last hunt of 2010 posts and decided I needed to get one last hunt in also. Didn't have much time before the rain came in but got to dig some keepers. One piece has a very ornate design but I have no idea what it is. Last night I was looking at Todays Finds and saw CMDiamonddawg found one very similar. You can see the one he found here. Mine is 39mm dia.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,373829.0.html

Thanks for any help. I hope some of you have dug something similar.

Happy New Year. :occasion18: :occasion14:
 

Attachments

  • dec312010 002.webp
    dec312010 002.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 270
  • dec312010 004.webp
    dec312010 004.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 267
Maybe it's a tiny saucer for a childs toy tea set for a doll house . :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
I think it is from a child's/doll's tea set. I found one similar with a cup. If I can locate it, I will send you a photo.

Found it! Here are the three pieces I dug together many years ago.
 

Attachments

  • cup.webp
    cup.webp
    134.5 KB · Views: 263
  • cup2.webp
    cup2.webp
    138.6 KB · Views: 264
Upvote 0
creskol said:
I think it is from a child's/doll's tea set. I found one similar with a cup. If I can locate it, I will send you a photo.

Found it! Here are the three pieces I dug together many years ago.

Thanks creskol and mojjax. :thumbsup:

Green check time.
 
Upvote 0
RPG said:
creskol said:
I think it is from a child's/doll's tea set. I found one similar with a cup. If I can locate it, I will send you a photo.

Found it! Here are the three pieces I dug together many years ago.

Thanks creskol and mojjax. :thumbsup:

Green check time.

Good to see you posting again! Happy New Year!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom