D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 9, 2016 Thread Owner #1 The first is pretty beat up, but I just want to see if it is a Cherry-ade cork? Second messed up MK? Attachments IMG_7662.webp 901.7 KB · Views: 79 IMG_7663.webp 780.4 KB · Views: 97 IMG_7664.webp 751.1 KB · Views: 73
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Apr 9, 2016 #2 Does the base glass glow on the first one? The second doesn't appear to be MK, but I don't know what it is. It doesn't give us much to go on. Could be a messed up cork.
Does the base glass glow on the first one? The second doesn't appear to be MK, but I don't know what it is. It doesn't give us much to go on. Could be a messed up cork.