What's new

Type 1 SLQ with all the goodies

Scrappy

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
9,215
Reaction score
14,047
Golden Thread
7
Location
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
7
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry, I couldn't resist the title after my buddies pointed out all the cold, hard features...

I found this SLQ on a hunt after work with my pal EastCoastHunter21. This was Charlie's spot so thanks again buddy.

It came out black as night... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1459215525.029527.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1459215505.204790.webp

After cleaning....ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1459215542.054516.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1459215550.840646.webp

Wink;)

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1459215569.949692.webp

My other finds...ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1459215585.724477.webp

It's my second type-1 1917!

Enjoy the coin porn

Good digs,

Steve
 
Upvote 64
He told me he cleaned it with his tongue. Very strange way to clean a coin lol. Coin guys are a different breed

Only with her permission...

Ok I better shut up before the mods get me! Lol
 
Nice silver! I found my first SLQ at South Station in Boston sitting under an old radiator when I was a wee buck. I wonder if that's what got me into hunting for treasure??
 
ugh, what a great find
 
That is one sweet silver!
 
So sick!!! After 2 years of swinging, just bagged my first SLQ the other day. Yours is way better. Lol.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom