Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,453 Reaction score 10,833 Golden Thread 0 Jan 26, 2024 #1 I've never seen one this style, is it tack or shoe buckle? Found near rein guide , cauldron and sash buckle Thanks for looking. Attachments IMG_3921.webp 553 KB · Views: 90 IMG_3922.webp 689 KB · Views: 74
I've never seen one this style, is it tack or shoe buckle? Found near rein guide , cauldron and sash buckle Thanks for looking.
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 26, 2024 #2 Looks like horse tack buckle, not a shoe buckle Upvote 1
Blackfoot58 Gold Member Joined Jan 11, 2023 Messages 6,191 Reaction score 15,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Detector(s) used Makro Simplex+ Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 27, 2024 #3 I’d say yours resembles a number 13 without the pivot tongue. Yours may be of different metal. There was a wide variety of D-rings and D-frame buckles made for the harness industry. Upvote 1
I’d say yours resembles a number 13 without the pivot tongue. Yours may be of different metal. There was a wide variety of D-rings and D-frame buckles made for the harness industry.
Rmeav8r Hero Member Joined Nov 4, 2004 Messages 711 Reaction score 962 Golden Thread 0 Location NE Florida Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Nokta Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 27, 2024 #4 If thats black paint, it's modern. Still better find than I'm getting these days! Last edited: Jan 28, 2024 Upvote 0
Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,453 Reaction score 10,833 Golden Thread 0 Jan 27, 2024 Thread Owner #5 Rmeav8r said: If thats black paint, it modern. Still better find than I'm getting these days! Click to expand... Yes it appears to have some black Upvote 0
Rmeav8r said: If thats black paint, it modern. Still better find than I'm getting these days! Click to expand... Yes it appears to have some black