S Slim08 Jr. Member Joined Apr 15, 2015 Messages 39 Reaction score 264 Golden Thread 0 Location Raleigh, NC Detector(s) used Fisher CZ3D, Minelab CTX3030 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 30, 2015 #1 Found this piece yesterday and thought I would share this for viewing. Attachments image.webp 284.8 KB · Views: 108 image.webp 313.4 KB · Views: 99 Upvote 10
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,561 Reaction score 20,217 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 30, 2015 #2 Nice find! I searched for one like that and was surprised at all the different NG pins - didn't find a match...
Nice find! I searched for one like that and was surprised at all the different NG pins - didn't find a match...
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,977 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 30, 2015 #3 Nice job on the military pin.