U.S. President 2008

nebraskadad

Jan 8, 2005
Someone that will reduce taxes or migrate to fair tax, 100% privatize social security (get the money out of the grubs of the politicians), open BLM for patents again, turn the 1968 gun control act back and disembowel all the other crap that has increased our federal bureaucracy since 1930.

Given a free reign the economy would make up for the expect revenue losses in a short order..

I don't think the guy or gal exists... But hey it can't hurt to dream..

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Either that ,,,,,or a REAL Cowboy///prospector

Orygun

Feb 21, 2005
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Technetics T2 Classic
LOL thats rich. I agree a 2 party system isn't the best way to go but anyone who wants to break into that is going to have to work very hard and have billions in his pocket. Otherwise what ever happened to John Wayne that guy would make a heck of a president. (yeah I know he kicked off, I'm just saying...)

nebraskadad

Jan 8, 2005
I've changed my registration to libertarian. See http://www.lp.org/ and http://www.fairtax.org and http://www.freedomworks.org

Washington is a corruption of power and money and wanton gimme ideas. Jefferson would be rolling in his grave.

I'm disgusted with both parties in charge.. If it is not the secular extremists ramming a tyrannical minority on us, its the damn religious theocrats wanting to push their brand of god on the rest of us, Bush's un-patriot act bastardizes 1st, 4th, 6th and 14th amendments, campaign finance reform (solidly excludes any non-repug or non-dem party from the political process) and the dems intent on tyranny by minority, the dems actions against the bill of rights particularly the 2nd amendment has been tantamount to treason in my book.
Please don't think for a minute Hillary is a savior, this is the deepest cut of all. She is more anti-liberty, anti-individual rights as any politician I know except for perhaps Al Gore.
The courts and selection of, is totally out of hand, and tyranny of the courts by the minority is asinine.. And the "battle for the courts" only exacerbates the problem. We've become a tyranny from the bench. Left or Right makes no difference, Marbury v Madison was suppose to limit the scope of the courts. Courts are not supposed to be in the legislative business that is congress's duty and responsibility.

Both are intent on increasing spending and control over our lives. Once they get to washington the become do nothings and suck up to every special interest that comes along. I would like to the jeffersonian ideals restored. Limited federal government, returning control and accountability to the states. I'd like to see social security privatized, and a fair or flat tax system established, not some spineless attempt at it.

I pay 1500-2000 each month to some "governmental entity", in excess of 500 a month to social security, same for federal withholding, plus state taxes, medicare, plus state retirement. This says nothing of Property taxes (to the tune of $3000 for both properties), sale taxes, embedded taxes for gas, and god knows WHAT else.

Come Apr 15 and beyond I get more resentful about the scum sucking hind teat off the rest of us, the secular extremists pushing some eco-agenda or the theocratically inclined pushing some vision of Jesus's dogma on earth.

Social Security is so bastardized it would even be recognized by it's authors. People (sheep) have come to believes it's a "retirement" program. NOW my payment go to general fund is paying some obtuse "Matthew Lesco" grant for saving one of ozone brain Al Gore's phucking woodpeckers or snails. People need to get some perspective!! Then that "grant" becomes a "program", and sets aside another million acres or land that was formerly patentable public land, which was held in trust for homesteading.

The destruction of liberty has been underway since 1913. (Amendment 16 and Amendment 17), but has gotten way out of hand since the Johnson administration. I was born about 150 yrs too late .. We will go the way of Greece, Rome, Europe courtesy of the social excesses. Politicians are not historians and hence they don't learn from it.

As usual sorry for the rant. We all pay for it. Pug and Dems are identical, with two polarities, secular/eco extremisms or theocratical dogmatic extremisms... My reasoning for my party change is to make a statement, I am sick of both parties both of which are defined by the special interests they serve.

Casull

Jan 17, 2007
Central Virginia
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Someone that will reduce taxes or migrate to fair tax, 100% privatize social security (get the money out of the grubs of the politicians), open BLM for patents again, turn the 1968 gun control act back and disembowel all the other crap that has increased our federal bureaucracy since 1930.

Nebraskadad, if I wasn't a flaming heterosexual I'd kiss you. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread