u will never believe this!!!

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well the anchor pendant i found last year broke, is not anymore. i found the other have yesterday!!!!
P1010034-1.jpg

P1010031.jpg

Upvote 0
P

pickaway

Way to go Trevv.That is a great artifact.Congrats on finding the other half man. :thumbsup:

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
trevmma said:
well the anchor pendant i found last year broke, is not anymore. i found the other have yesterday!!!!
P1010034-1.jpg

P1010031.jpg
Trev You are the man,Did you find that near Miamiburg Mound? Super neat to find halfs back to back years WTG
Jeff

OP
OP
trevmma

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what do i do from here. should i keep them apart or get it restored together. i looked and looked for the other corner of the anchor. but it almost looks like they could have broke the tip and tried to smooth it off.
found it off of 42 close to spring valley.
getting ready to go to hocking hills any where around htere i could find some.

P

pickaway

I would clean it good with soap and water then i would glue it with a water soluble glue.Hocking Hills area is loaded with artifacts.Alot of caves and overhangs in that area. :thumbsup:

PALEOMAN

Dec 11, 2007
COLORADO
Detector(s) used
WHITES XLT
EXCELLENT! its always a thrill to find pieces that fit. a friend of mine found a 5- inch hell-gap in 4 pieces. he found the base first which had what looked like a ''fresh break" so he went back with a screen and found the rest. valuable lesson to all.

Ohio_Doug

Dec 5, 2007
Southeast Ohio
pickaway said:
I would clean it good with soap and water then i would glue it with a water soluble glue.Hocking Hills area is loaded with artifacts.Alot of caves and overhangs in that area. :thumbsup:

Are you aloud to hunt Hocking Hills? We hike there all the time. Would love to do some digging but I'm sure that would be frowned upon being a state park.

redlined

Jan 15, 2006
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
MXT,Excellerator 4.5x7,Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202
Outstanding! It's hard enough to find the other end of a broken point, let alone a pendant. I've found several broken over the years(pendants) and am still waiting to find the other half, no luck yet! :headbang:

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
Ohio_Doug said:
pickaway said:

Are you aloud to hunt Hocking Hills? We hike there all the time. Would love to do some digging but I'm sure that would be frowned upon being a state park.
I go hiking there often,but have yet to hunt artifacts there.The park is off-limits.But on the outskirts of the park I saw two nice looking mounds in a beautiful valley.That was in March.It had not been plowed yet.I bet that area is loaded.
Jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions