What's new

UFO in Youtube video ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rammjäger
  • Start date Start date
R

rammjäger

Guest
Hello,
I was just looking this video when at this secuence
something catched my eye . The object is flying
over the fishermen's heads.
Is it an object without wings ? - or what is it ? :icon_scratch: ??? ::)

Regards,
Mike
 
Seagull with wings tucked? :icon_scratch:
 
I'm going With gull
 
UFO! UFO! UFO!
 
jlb783 said:
UFO! UFO! UFO!

Well....it is Unidentified....and it is Flying....and it is an Object... UFO! UFO! ;D
 
look up the topic "rods" "in video" and stay away from the XXX sites.
 
Yes, a seagull with some kind of rocket at the backside ;D :tongue3:
 
lighter than air jellyfish?
 
You can't fool a camera ;D
Round or Cigar form thing : it's there and it also flew behind
the antenna rod :o
 
I thought it was a bird at first, but if you stop frame just before it gets halfway across you will notice a vapor trail, sea gulls don't leave vapor trails. definitly looks like a interdimensional spacecraft or UFO-USO.
 
If they are not dropping coins I don't care. ;-)
 


OK - It's not the Coyote but a Seagull with rockets anyway ;D :icon_jokercolor:
 
looks more like a cessna jet flying on an angle. I seem them all the time in Wichita
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom