What's new

UFO in Youtube video ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rammjäger
  • Start date Start date
You are all nuts, it's a thought to be extinct " Flying silver fish " that once inhabited Northern Michigan waters ;D......NGE
 
nowgittineverything said:
You are all nuts, it's a thought to be extinct " Flying silver fish " that once inhabited Northern Michigan waters ;D......NGE


Thanks for your opinion ;D :icon_jokercolor:

Very valuable indeed,I'll consider it seriously :icon_study: :icon_scratch:
Regards,
 
Very interesting video. Could go either way.. Normally in my life if at first you can't identify it, then it is usually a pull tab. So it could be a UFP.
 
They need stickier flypaper. Rods, sprites and orbs all get stuck on it and are consumed by the flies that follow.
 
How about the fuselage of an aeroplane on low aproach to O'Hare in the distance. Out of focus and reflecting the sun, wings not showing because they are seen end-on and the camera has a high f-stop and therefore narrow focus field depth, but deceptively close in the image because the lens was set at a slight telephoto setting and that compresses the depth-of-field? Appearing to move faster than normal because the camera and fishermen are on the same boat that is twisting in the chop as the plane passes behind - giving the false impression of speed when viewed afterwards from a stationary screen.

Or Martians. I hate Martians.
 
............"Or Martians. I hate Martians"...........

;D :thumbsup:
 
I was watching a documentary on the history channel

they were searching in Washington State for evidence of UFOs
that were seen by many about a month before Roswell.

A USAF plane came in and picked up the evidence and was taking it back
to California and it crashed suddenly.

Pretty cool but I was so tired I feel asleep and don't know what the outcome was :(
 
they found the wreckage with m/d's but no secret package.I have not seen this episode since it first aired,so I forget what
m/d's they had(bounty hunters?).if I remember correctly it was a state forest so no digging.


I beleive rods are fast moving winged insects that are out of camera focus.

if not then they are interdimensional search coils from the future. so go out there and find treasure before they do. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom