What's new

Ugggh!

Jeffro

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Messages
4,101
Reaction score
147
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Went through 6 boxes today.... thats 300 rolls, 6000 coins.

Got ONE 1968D. No proofs, no double dies, no Benjis, no walkers..... :'(

I need a hug. :P
 
Upvote 0
Sorry-

but judging by your avitar - I wouldn't hug you...

Better luck next time.
 
hang in there.

This is a roller coaster; after all.
 
I never did any good picking up more than 2 boxes. Got 4 one time, what a pain and then the openning was more pain. One box had a few the rest none. I think the best I get now is right after the armored service restocks- they dig deep and the first box after that is good and goes downhill from there. I hope they're ready to restock cause I'm ready for some more good. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom