What's new

Ugliest worst find ever! Guaranteed to make you puke!

Dirty WhiteBoy

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2009
Messages
590
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX fine jewelery extraction device
Treasure it is not........ :'( I thought I would post one of my worst ugliest finds ever for everyone to enjoy! :tard: It is a JUICY COUTURE ladies charm bracelet! :icon_scratch: I found it on my night hunt on Clearwater Beach tonight. ::) I thought I had something good at first, :o but when I got home and cleaned it up I almost wanted to puke! :-[ This has to be the ugliest piece of fake bling bling crap I have ever seen! >:( Not gold, not silver, no diamonds, just 100% .999 fine crap! >:( I think I got 60 grams of solid pure crap! :icon_jokercolor: Looks like something Mrs. T would wear! :tard: Well enjoy viewing my treasure hunters nightmare! :thumbsup: Juicy couture is pronounced: [ joo see koo chee ] :tongue3:
 

Attachments

  • IMGP2537.webp
    IMGP2537.webp
    47 KB · Views: 497
  • IMGP2536.webp
    IMGP2536.webp
    82.4 KB · Views: 492
  • IMGP2537.webp
    IMGP2537.webp
    47 KB · Views: 486
  • IMGP2536.webp
    IMGP2536.webp
    82.4 KB · Views: 474
mmm chrome plated zinc -- uh nice finds? :tard: :tongue3: not --sorry that had to suck finding it -- by the way thanks for removing trash from the beach -- that's worse than finding pulltab -- with a pull tab at least right away you know its junk once you find it,

better luck next time.

I'll trade you a "family amusement center / clown face --no cash value (token ) for it .
 
;D ;D ;D That was great Ivan! I loved it! Laughin my ass off! :D :D :D As far as the trade goes....I don't know....this bracelet is pretty ugly! I think I have to keep it as my UGLIEST FIND! :tongue3: In the meantime, if you know of any girls that lost her juicy coochee, please let her know that I have her Coochee and it is still juicy! :tongue3:
 
now isn't that adorable.
 
:icon_scratch: It Might Be Ugly to whom found it buy someone is crying whom lost it.

just My $ .02 Worth
 
Beats a car door handle! :D
 

Attachments

  • HPIM1393s.webp
    HPIM1393s.webp
    82 KB · Views: 369

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom