What's new

Ukraine search coils manufacture "MARS MD"

belikovnau

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2013
Messages
24
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clever guys have come up with new search coils - GARRETT can only smoke



waiting your comments.
 
Clever guys have come up with new search coils - GARRETT can only smoke

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T3cZTO3w98

waiting your comments.

Definetly a decent coil. I've always wanted to try myself making my own coil I see a lot on the internet of the molds in various sizes. I think it would b very cool make ur own program & coil, as of these guys if its goin this well & they get seen more who knows time will tell, mayb it'll b on shelves soon
 
Definetly a decent coil. I've always wanted to try myself making my own coil I see a lot on the internet of the molds in various sizes. I think it would b very cool make ur own program & coil, as of these guys if its goin this well & they get seen more who knows time will tell, mayb it'll b on shelves soon

On this moment they are looking new markets for sale may be Europe or USA
 
Might turn into a kellyco product there authorized for sef(detech) coils which r made in Bulgaria & now blisstool to & made in Bulgaria they have quite the selections
 
Crash test one of coils
 
Also clever delelopment of the T2/F75 design the Mars Viking running at 13 khz
 
video of testing coil for Fisher F-70
 
Some great products coming out nowdays which should leave the old established companies worried. They need to think outside the box a bit more.
 
Some great products coming out nowdays which should leave the old established companies worried. They need to think outside the box a bit more.
I have big dream to start sale these coils in your area
 
I have big dream to start sale these coils in your area

Well bring em in lol, I'm always myself looking for that extra edge ya know do they make any coils for the machines I have
Garret Atpro
Whites spectra v3i
Deus xp
Let me know thanks
 
w w w dot marsmd dot com
 
video of testing "Standard" 10" coil for ACE 350
 
No no no test em out on a Atpro or a v3i whites lol
 
I need GOOD Whites TDI and V3i coils. Keep trying whats around but they never quite live up to expectation.
 
Try the whites well the sef coils for the whites very good coils
 
Tried SEF and NEL coils and no they are not that great and there's even more chance of hitting bad coils with the TDI.
 
To bad i could not understand what he said..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom