What's new

Ummm I did go dirt fishing, right?

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
43,415
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The results of the day sure made me wonder if I had a senior moment today. Ok, so
what's WIF talking about this time!?!

Well, it's just that AFTER the "on the way back to my car", I found this laying in the highway:

2015 (412).webp

Must be a new fangled dirt fishing machine? :dontknow:
Rather a unique find on a dirt fishing trip, eh? LOL

Anyway, on to more relevant things.

Went back to the same place I went last time, heavily hunted. Still, found a few:

2015 (413).webp
2015 (414).webp
2015 (415).webp
2015 (416).webp2015 (417).webp

Whole wheat toast.

2015 (418).webp

Fishy has an eye on his new Spidey car.

2015 (419).webp

Blingie says he thinks he'll call this one...........lunch!!! ;)

2015 (420).webp

It says "HECHO EN MEXICO UF 925" With the letters "FM"

All in all, a pretty nice day of shadow hopping.

Thanks for peeking!

2015 (2).webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 42
hey that looks like a quality fly rod!, nice score on the silver, wheat, and all the clad too!!
 
That's a good day any day!!

A pile of clad, silver and a possible new fly rod, Sweet!! Hope you can locate the owner then again kinda hope you don't. Lol
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom