WHADIFIND
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2012
- Messages
- 12,680
- Reaction score
- 43,404
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- South of the Mason-Dixon Line
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,
Jack Hammer!
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
So, I was sitting there, a blizzard on the way, knowing I'm about to be house bound for who knows how long.
But, I was getting the itch. The lil voice was saying come to the mansion! Lately, when the voice speaks,
I've been listening, (it's part of my new technique.
). But, I knew the ground was probably frozen, it was only
about 27 degrees! What did I do? I went, of course.
Here's what I found:



Well, I don't mind tellin' ya, after an hour & a half, I was pooped!
Carving ice plugs is just too hard for me!!
So, as I usually do, I asked the Lord that if I didn't already have
my "exit" find in my pouch, I was ready for it. My next hit was this lil button:


I said, that's just fine, Lord! I'm officially OTWBTTC. (HE knows that's what I meant)
On the way there I get this screaming surface hit! I pass it up.
Then, circled back.
I dug, and finally! After about ten minutes located this majorly rusted old
roofing tack in the dirt! I fill in the hole and started to move on, saying, "A brass tack!!! !@$$^&^*"
That shows how tired I was, for, as anyone knows, a "brass" tack doesn't rust!!!
Then, I heard the voice again, it said, "That tack didn't cause all the loud noise !"
I said, that's right!!! A tack wouldn't scream at me like that! I circled again and dug some more.

There's another reason not to dig when tired.
My holes get messier and messier! (blush)

But, anyhoo, that was what I was called to find here at the mansion on this day.

Fishy's just playing with a zincoln.

Why is Blingie staring at this oblong black
thingamajig?

Probably because the other side used to have shiny-shiny!


Here's what I started with,


and after the bath and some cleanup.
Now....I think I can finally hunker down and hibernate for a while.
Thanks for peeking folks!
Stay warm & safe!
But, I was getting the itch. The lil voice was saying come to the mansion! Lately, when the voice speaks,
I've been listening, (it's part of my new technique.
). But, I knew the ground was probably frozen, it was onlyabout 27 degrees! What did I do? I went, of course.

Here's what I found:



Well, I don't mind tellin' ya, after an hour & a half, I was pooped!
Carving ice plugs is just too hard for me!!
So, as I usually do, I asked the Lord that if I didn't already have
my "exit" find in my pouch, I was ready for it. My next hit was this lil button:


I said, that's just fine, Lord! I'm officially OTWBTTC. (HE knows that's what I meant)
On the way there I get this screaming surface hit! I pass it up.
Then, circled back.

I dug, and finally! After about ten minutes located this majorly rusted old
roofing tack in the dirt! I fill in the hole and started to move on, saying, "A brass tack!!! !@$$^&^*"
That shows how tired I was, for, as anyone knows, a "brass" tack doesn't rust!!!
Then, I heard the voice again, it said, "That tack didn't cause all the loud noise !"
I said, that's right!!! A tack wouldn't scream at me like that! I circled again and dug some more.

There's another reason not to dig when tired.
My holes get messier and messier! (blush)

But, anyhoo, that was what I was called to find here at the mansion on this day.


Fishy's just playing with a zincoln.

Why is Blingie staring at this oblong black
thingamajig?

Probably because the other side used to have shiny-shiny!



Here's what I started with,


and after the bath and some cleanup.
Now....I think I can finally hunker down and hibernate for a while.

Thanks for peeking folks!
Stay warm & safe!
Upvote
76









