What's new

Unable to find the "Coins" Forum

Coins4Cheese

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
657
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Japan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250
Unable to find the "Coins" Forum

Hello everybody. I face a very weird problem. There are two types of "Coins" forums. One is the "Discuss conditions, values, mis-strikes and more. If you need help identifying a coin, or estimating it's value, this is the place to post it!" forum, and the other is the "A forum to show off your coin collections." forum. When I am logged in, I cannot find the "Discuss conditions, values, mis-strikes and more..." forum. I only see the "A forum to show off your coin collections." But when I am logged off, I see both. I am not ignoring any boards right now, so this leaves me stumped. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
 
Re: Unable to find the "Coins" Forum

Once In a while I have issues bringing up sections!!!!! I just go to internet options and clear all of my history and everything else and it works fine after!!! Chug
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom