Not open for further replies.

blackbeard1717

Sep 10, 2010
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Fisher IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone who finds the Treasure my hats off to the team. My advice I wouldnt even post anything or put any information out there. Learn from Mel Fishers triumphs and troubles. You be facing some much legality it would be unbelievable. State will have their hands out since they are probably the property owners. Who does the Treasure belong to Spain, Mexico etc. Legality mess

chirper97

Mar 28, 2005
south charleston, wv
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's DFX 300, Garrett Infinium PI, Fisher CZ6A, Garrett Deepseeker and Groundhog ADS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On December 9, 2009, I posted the following reply on this thread:

"Prediction: this thread will be abandoned and the drum roll will fade. Perhaps more colorful photos of 'who knows what' will be posted to intrigue the curious to increase another website's traffic. :tongue3: "

I must be psychic! :o

Lucky13

Oct 9, 2010
Southwest Virginia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics,Teknetics,TEKNETICS!!
Franklin said:
You can box in the supposed location of Roy Dallas' Beale Treasure area by his co-ordinates given on his website. 36.3x3xN by 79.2xxx W. Here is the general area. Really do you believe this is the location of the Beale Treasure? Ha Ha Ha

Thanks man, i FOUND IT, Now every can stop there search. lol :wink:

Lucky13

Oct 9, 2010
Southwest Virginia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics,Teknetics,TEKNETICS!!
Lucky13 said:
Franklin said:
You can box in the supposed location of Roy Dallas' Beale Treasure area by his co-ordinates given on his website. 36.3x3xN by 79.2xxx W. Here is the general area. Really do you believe this is the location of the Beale Treasure? Ha Ha Ha

Thanks man, i FOUND IT, Now every can stop there search. lol :wink:

Also man,whenever you get around to it, Could you post the coordinates to noahs ark? LOL :thumbsup:

chirper97

Mar 28, 2005
south charleston, wv
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's DFX 300, Garrett Infinium PI, Fisher CZ6A, Garrett Deepseeker and Groundhog ADS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel - KGC said:
:D RD wishes HAPPY TRAILS to ALL! :laughing7: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :read2:

This thread is as fake as it gets. :wink:

But you knew that. ;D

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: :D (Speaking in Bill Clinton voice...); "Define FAKE...". :D :wink: NAW... just the DAN RIVER; CSA TREASURY. :o :wink: :coffee2: :read2: :coffee2: Coffee? :wink:

Dr. Syn

Feb 15, 2011
Lakeland, Florida
You know Reb, it's like watching Monster Quest, or Destination Truth, or any of the others. It's just like this, off they go looking for a said item, find all kinds of leads, tips, "evidence" and then in the end there's nothing there or they don't find it.:dontknow:

Just once I would love it if Bigfoot grabbed one of those folks while they're out in the darkness with their Blair Witch camera shots.:tongue3:

Those folks have as much chance finding Bigfoot as someone treasure hunting from their Lazy Boy.
Obviously they've never hunted an animal in their lives.:wink:

Coffee's done, want a cup?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You know Reb, it's like watching Monster Quest, or Destination Truth, or any of the others. It's just like this, off they go looking for a said item, find all kinds of leads, tips, "evidence" and then in the end there's nothing there or they don't find it.:dontknow:

Just once I would love it if Bigfoot grabbed one of those folks while they're out in the darkness with their Blair Witch camera shots.:tongue3:

Those folks have as much chance finding Bigfoot as someone treasure hunting from their Lazy Boy.
Obviously they've never hunted an animal in their lives.:wink:

Coffee's done, want a cup?

CUP?!!!??? NO! A MUG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread