vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
spartacus53 (MIMITW) said:
I think the one on the left is looking to break into the movies playing "Petey" in "The Little Rascals 2".

she is a lover that's for sure.

NOW, what I haven't shared is their "shredding of the newspaper pupapalooza" pic before this image was captured.

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
savant365 said:
vibes said:
savant365 said:
Ok, ok...just go ahead and bring 'em to my house now that I've seen them.

PM me your address :wink:

I can't pay you for your gas but I can feed you good while you're here :occasion14:

I'm hoping to gap a bridge between the Amish puppy mill people and a local no kill animal shelter.
To be all up in his grill is NOT ultimately helping the situation, but yeah, I learned that the hard way today...I did get a tad testy, but I'm "English" and he could care less about me....so I gave all his little kids sticks of chewing gum. So there!

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
another pic

Attachments

• 38088_1494763043194_1057590214_1414217_148929_n.jpg
    38088_1494763043194_1057590214_1414217_148929_n.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 192
  • 38088_1494763163197_1057590214_1414220_6123490_n.jpg
    38088_1494763163197_1057590214_1414220_6123490_n.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 202

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I won't even pay attention to all the posts. They're not Dutch, for the most part they're Deutsch. I grew up with many 'Dutchmen' German Mennonites. An Amishman with a celphone? There are different degrees of Amish, but the hook and eye won't have them. Mennonites will. Get him busted and out of business, Vibes. All the Amish and Mennonite folks (Dutchmen) don't waste life unnecessarily. As for being tight with money, even the Mennonites and Amish I grew up with told the joke that copper wire was invented by two 'dutchmen' fighting over a penny. Get that puppy abuse business stopped if you can.

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
RGINN said:
I won't even pay attention to all the posts. They're not Dutch, for the most part they're Deutsch. I grew up with many 'Dutchmen' German Mennonites. An Amishman with a celphone? There are different degrees of Amish, but the hook and eye won't have them. Mennonites will. Get him busted and out of business, Vibes. All the Amish and Mennonite folks (Dutchmen) don't waste life unnecessarily. As for being tight with money, even the Mennonites and Amish I grew up with told the joke that copper wire was invented by two 'dutchmen' fighting over a penny. Get that puppy abuse business stopped if you can.

I'm working on it RGINN. Guaranteed!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vibes, I live not that far from you, just south of Wabash, farmers and country homes around here are always looking for a good family dog. PM me some basic contact info and I'll be sure to post it in the post office, store, and I'll also keep it on hand. I'm sure we can find a few good homes for some of them around here, especially the mid-sized and larger breeds.

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
bigscoop said:
Vibes, I live not that far from you, just south of Wabash, farmers and country homes around here are always looking for a good family dog. PM me some basic contact info and I'll be sure to post it in the post office, store, and I'll also keep it on hand. I'm sure we can find a few good homes for some of them around here, especially the mid-sized and larger breeds.

Thanks bigscoop. I appreciate the offer and will let ya know when I have more dogs that need homes. The male *might* need one...but he'll need to be an indoor dog as he's totally deaf.
Anyway, I DO appreciate you!

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
for the most part they're Deutsch. I grew up with many 'Dutchmen' German Mennonites.
==================================================================
I agree RGINN. My ancestors were German Annabaptists or Dunkards, came here in 1730 & finally
settled near 'Bruderstahl or Brothers Valley in Somerset county Pa. & nearby western Maryland. I
have records of them from both Amish & Church of the Brethern records. And there are many sects
of the Amish & Mennonite today & their laws vary from strict adherance to the 'old ways' to nearly
modern living. This puppy mill man just seems to be taking advantage of the belief that all Amish are
fair & honest & the care & quality of their products. Many others do the same thing with 'Amish' foods,
restaurants & furniture. It just proves there are 'shisters' everywhere. Glad you saved those pups.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions