What's new

underwater salvage tv shows?

Retired Digger

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 15, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fountain Valley, California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70
I really enjoy watching any tv shows about underwater salvage like "Treasure Quest" and anything else I can find. Is there anything that you folks know of that I can search for on tv? I have satellite and get a ton of channels so if you have any suggestions I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks,

Ray
 
deep sea salvage on the history channel,
 
There is also a ton of good stuff on youtube. try keywords like "shipwreck", "sunken treasure", "1715 fleet", "jupiter inlet wreck", "atocha", "spanish galleons", etc...

Tom
 
"Treasure Divers" Is still running in Canada, England, Norway, and a few other countries. I believe it is also running on Cable Vision Northeast. You tube sourdough productions, Taj Mahal Treasure / Arthur C. Clarke, and Carl Fismer.
 
Deep Sea Detectives with John Chatterton and Richie Kohler on the Discovery channel, dive Detectives with John and Warren Fletcher. Just do a Google search.
 
I would think that youtube would have something.
 
Salvor6 said:
Deep Sea Detectives with John Chatterton and Richie Kohler on the Discovery channel, dive Detectives with John and Warren Fletcher. Just do a Google search.
Warren's father's name is Mike, not John.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom