juju
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2007
- Messages
- 2,015
- Reaction score
- 17
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Burien, Wa.
- Detector(s) used
- Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Ok guys. I posted this in todays finds, and was told it was a half of a military belt buckle. Does anyone have an example pic? Or more info at all? A date would be helpfull for the label in the display I will be placing it in. It measures 2.25 inches X 1 inch. Thanks in advance.

JuJu
Ok so its off of a WW1 gas mask bag. Which goes with a lot of the coin dates found at the site. Thanks to everyone for the info.
JuJu
Ok so its off of a WW1 gas mask bag. Which goes with a lot of the coin dates found at the site. Thanks to everyone for the info.
I can't find this keeper anywhere in my resources. Seems like one was dug and ID'ed within the last two years--but perhaps it was on another site. I will PM Don in SJ and see if he remembers anything about one of these posted on the ARH forum...
1st one at the top







