searcher
Hero Member
- Joined
- Oct 4, 2004
- Messages
- 582
- Reaction score
- 624
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The arrow on the map.
- Detector(s) used
- Buzzards and ants.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I found this picture a few years back while working on an old building that had been many things including an antique store.
It is displayed in my little house and when people ask about it I tell them it's my other family. They get the weirdest looks on their faces.
Could you uniform specialist tell me a country and approximate date for this picture?
Thanks
H.H. Searcher
It is displayed in my little house and when people ask about it I tell them it's my other family. They get the weirdest looks on their faces.
Could you uniform specialist tell me a country and approximate date for this picture?
Thanks
H.H. Searcher







