What's new

Union Carbine First Type

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,742
Reaction score
12,710
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.505"D, .870"L and weighs354.1 grains
 

Attachments

  • Union Carbine 1.webp
    Union Carbine 1.webp
    60.8 KB · Views: 92
  • Union Carbine 2.webp
    Union Carbine 2.webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Union Carbine 3.webp
    Union Carbine 3.webp
    47.9 KB · Views: 89
Upvote 0
I like it 'A-lot'.

Looks like a big 'Picket Bullet' lol
 
I measured them but am going by your identification as I don't have a good bullet book.

So far I think I have been right, I thought you had the Mason and McKee book you need one.
 
So far I think I have been right, I thought you had the Mason and McKee book you need one.

I will probably get the Dean Thomas book. I hear that the M&M one has several discrepancies in it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom