What's new

Unique silver

70monte68

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
806
Reaction score
544
Golden Thread
1
Location
PA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T2 SE
TEKNETICS T2 SE (back up)
MINELAB EXCALIBUR 2,
WHITES MX SPORT
Hello All,

I found this last Sunday in the rain. I believe it is a baby spoon, but, have no idea of the age. It is marked sterling and the number 12. I don't see a makers mark just the initials on the handle and they are hard to make out. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Don
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1169.webp
    IMG_1169.webp
    456 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_1170.webp
    IMG_1170.webp
    399.2 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1171.webp
    IMG_1171.webp
    539.1 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_1172.webp
    IMG_1172.webp
    153.6 KB · Views: 181
Upvote 46
Thanks guys!
 
DANG NICE BABY SPOON .
 
Beautiful spoon--it's Lassie! Congrats. -Lisa
 
Nice save. Probably three or four babies ate from that spoon........
 
Nice spoon, Congrats. Shine it up and let the youngins eat from it again. silver spoon in the mouth type thing.
 
Very unique find, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Very cool Sterling Silver spoon! When people say someone's 'born with a silver spoon in their mouth', this is the kind of spoon they're talking about :treasurechest::icon_thumright:
 
That's a great looking relic my friend...good to see you post bud
 
congrats! now find the others!!! :laughing7:
 
Very nice sterling baby spoon. Great find.
 
Maybe you found the 12th spoon to the set.
You think maybe there are 11 more out there?? lol
Congrats on a cool find.
 
Sweet silver spoon!! I've found a few spoons and a couple little ones but, never any like that one. I like that one.
Congrats!!
 
That's a great looking relic my friend...good to see you post bud

Thanks Ahab, I Haven't been on that much lately but, if I do I look for your posts.
 
Congratulations on the silver baby spoon. Great find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom