What's new

United Airlines

sonnyjam

Full Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
110
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
I was just wondering if anyone knew the age of this. Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF5379.webp
    DSCF5379.webp
    51.5 KB · Views: 282
Sonnyjam,
Hope you don't mind the picture repost... I have e-mailed a request to stanwings for an ID on this one... (www.stanwing.com) as he appears to be quite an avid collector. Hopefully he can provide some information... I will post his reply.
-whynot
 

Attachments

  • wings.webp
    wings.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 262
Upvote 0
From Stan Baumwald (www.stanwing.com):

Can't do anything on the date but it is a lapel or service pin. I have one like this but mine has color in it.
Stan

I'm guessing the star signifies one or ten years of service?
-whynot
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom