United gold Explorations, whats the story?

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
United gold Explorations, what's the story?

I received an email this morning, and as we all know, scams abound on the internet.

Does anyone have any inside information on this company? Real? Scam?

Home

In any event, the red and blue flashing request on the left gets me off the page quickly-

Dear Friends and Fellow Shipwreck Enthusiasts, 19/02/2013
It is with profound pleasure that I can formerly announce my latest salvage project, "The Logic Project". As you are all aware, I have had a lifetime devotion to the study of the maritime history of the United States. I have dedicated countless hours of research and field work in this pursuit. My efforts have been rewarded with many discoveries such as that of the H.L. Hunley and the S.S. Republic and S.S. Georgiana which have been widely publicized. There are several more wrecks which I have also discovered over the years but I dared not do any extensive work on them before I could claim the salvage rights. However, I am now in a position to move forward with a full scale recovery project of several high profile wrecks in US Territorial Waters.
I have entered into an agreement with United Gold Explorations Limited, a United Kingdom Company, to finance my expedition. They have already raised a significant portion of money with which I have mobilized my team towards the salvage of our first target.
Highlights of the project include:

• Six well-researched targets comprised of multiple shipwrecks of high commercial and historical value.
  • Several located wrecks including some of which treasure has already been recovered.
  • Several targets for which permits have already been secured
  • A top notch, well-equipped team of salvage and archaeological professionals

This will be the greatest undertaking of my life and there would be no greater satisfaction than to profit alongside fellow members of the shipwreck and treasure community. Interested parties should contact United Gold Explorations Limited for more information. www.ugelimited.com

Dr E Lee SPENCE

Last edited:
OP
OP
G.I.B.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Roger that, thanks.

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hmmm, I got this email this morning too. First thing I did was come here to report it to you guys. Already done!

Have a good day everybody.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread