What's new

Unknown Brooch

Spadinator

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2014
Messages
25
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Point, Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wondering if anyone has seen a brooch like this. It was found at an 1895 home.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    261.1 KB · Views: 138
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    334 KB · Views: 147
Upvote 2
NICE WOMENS CLOINSONNEA PIN OR HAIR BERRETT .
 
Could be the same maker as this one.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/481869-anyone-know-what-lapel.html
 
Last edited:
I see "STER (blurred out) ONE. Cool find! Sub 8-)
 
Thanks all it is definitely sterling silver. It looks a lot like the other one posted in the link.
 
boy do I like that one !!! well done sir
 
I never have seen one but I would start by looking through the 1897 Sears Roebuck catalog.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom