staydetuned Full Member Joined Aug 27, 2007 Messages 217 Reaction score 136 Golden Thread 1 Location San Francisco, California 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Explorer II Mar 16, 2011 #1 Found this button around San francisco. Probably not too old but I can't make out the motif (looks like golf?) nor the lettering. Anyone have any ideas? Attachments WII---Button-01.webp 78.4 KB · Views: 155
Found this button around San francisco. Probably not too old but I can't make out the motif (looks like golf?) nor the lettering. Anyone have any ideas?
U umrgolf Guest Mar 16, 2011 #3 your button is not this old, but looks like the same design and course http://www.golftracer.com/golftracer.org/buttons/numbered/RoyalBlackheathGC_01_117.html Upvote 0
your button is not this old, but looks like the same design and course http://www.golftracer.com/golftracer.org/buttons/numbered/RoyalBlackheathGC_01_117.html
staydetuned Full Member Joined Aug 27, 2007 Messages 217 Reaction score 136 Golden Thread 1 Location San Francisco, California 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Explorer II Mar 16, 2011 Thread Owner #4 Awesome. Thanks umrgolf! Looks like I found the right guy for the ID! Upvote 0