What's new

unknown button, help ID

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
found this button last night right between a 1889 seated dime and 1887 indian, the back has no markings I can see, and shank is broke. any clues?
 

Attachments

  • DSC00880.webp
    DSC00880.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 219
I have no idea, but wiser folks may if you post what letters are on the front. To me, three letters look like P, E, and either C or G, but is there also a fourth letter on the right side? If so, what is that letter? If not a 4th letter, is it a symbol? The letters should be a good clue to what it is. Andi
 
Upvote 0
Pittsburgh Electric & Gas Co, or something more local to your area?
 
Upvote 0
Neil in West Jersey said:
Pittsburgh Electric & Gas Co, or something more local to your area?
well I am in Ohio.......so not sure, anything is possible!
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom