What's new

Unknown Coin or Token?

baspinall

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
2,465
Reaction score
846
Golden Thread
1
Location
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need a little help on this one.

Brian
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0073 [50%].webp
    DSC_0073 [50%].webp
    105.9 KB · Views: 269
  • DSC_0075 [50%].webp
    DSC_0075 [50%].webp
    181.6 KB · Views: 270
With the hole at the top, I would say a token, possibly a presidential campaign token. Thats only a guess because I have a few that are holed like that. Might even be a Store Card/ civil war era...I am sure someone will get this one pinned down. :thumbsup: Jgas
 
Upvote 0
Im thinking German. Search jettons.
 
Upvote 0
I can't really make out any letters with my old eyes :laughing7: My first thought was Presidential token as well. Found in an area where there has been plenty of activity since the 1860's or so.
 
Upvote 0
Think I solved this one. I am pretty sure it is a "The Hero of Tippecanoe" 1840 William Harrison presidential token.
 

Attachments

  • 92-1.webp
    92-1.webp
    6.3 KB · Views: 221
  • 92.webp
    92.webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 228
Upvote 0
jgas said:
With the hole at the top, I would say a token, possibly a presidential campaign token. Thats only a guess because I have a few that are holed like that. Might even be a Store Card/ civil war era...I am sure someone will get this one pinned down. :thumbsup: Jgas

Great observation!!

and way to solve your own!!Ball!!Neat find!!! :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom