What's new

Unknown colonial silver

Bill D. (VA)

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
4,715
Reaction score
6,220
Golden Thread
6
Location
SE Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
F75 SE (land); CZ-21 (saltwater)
Primary Interest:
Other
I just posted this under today's finds, but thought I'd throw it in here as well. Appreciate any ID help.
 

Attachments

  • 1788 before.webp
    1788 before.webp
    28 KB · Views: 267
  • 1788 after.webp
    1788 after.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 267
  • 1788 before.webp
    1788 before.webp
    28 KB · Views: 245
  • 1788 after.webp
    1788 after.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 262
RELICDUDE07 said:
hmm -you can see the cross & lions i guess the date is 1738?

You're right RelicDude - I should have looked a little closer but all the wear through me off and I thought I was seeing something else. It's definitely a 1738 Philip V half reale. Thanks!
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom