What's new

Unknown hubcaps

Nascarfrk1

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 27, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have 2 old hubcaps I took out of my grandpas garage and have no idea what they're off of and I'd like to find out. But one weird thing about them, one of them has black trim and the other, white trim. Reply if you know or have an idea. Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    633 KB · Views: 137
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    383.8 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 2
I remember having those on an old car, and the white indents I painted red to match the car. I really don't remember what car they came off of, but I'm sure somebody here will have an answer for you.
 
Having spent half my life working in and managing auto salvage yards my first reaction is that they are aftermarket generic hubcaps since there is no logo from any major car manufacturer. 60s or 70s vintage. There is a book called the Hollander Interchange book that shows every OEM (original equipment manufacturer) hubcap ever made but I don't have access to one currently. If they are aftermarket though they wouldn't be shown in the book anyway
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom