What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Unknown Macedonian Crystals Need Help ID!

rockidQ24

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hey everyone!

I am new here what a great forum, I was wondering does anyone know any of the names of these gemstones?

My girlfriends dad is a miner and finds them sometimes.

Mark
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3814.mov
    11.6 MB
  • IMG_3810.MOV
    13 MB
  • Screen Recording 2024-01-11 at 23.53.57.mov
    5.7 MB
  • Screen Recording 2024-01-11 at 23.56.35.mov
    3 MB
  • Screen Recording 2024-01-11 at 23.56.08.mov
    3.1 MB
  • Screen Recording 2024-01-11 at 23.55.42.mov
    4 MB
It would probably help if you uploaded the pictures on our website. A lot of members do not like to hit 3rd party links which all your pictures are.
 
Upvote 0
Sorry I did not know this, I also know how to make bean on toast?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom