What's new

Unknown minerals or crystals. Can anyone identify

C.harrisonfoulks

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 20, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Hey guys I posted a couple days ago to see if anyone recognized the Crystal's I found.i looked all over the internet I cant find it anywhere. Anyone know?
 

Attachments

  • 20220321_121657.webp
    20220321_121657.webp
    613.8 KB · Views: 188
  • 20220318_122550.webp
    20220318_122550.webp
    851.9 KB · Views: 102
  • 20220318_122817.webp
    20220318_122817.webp
    859.3 KB · Views: 96
  • 20220318_123003.webp
    20220318_123003.webp
    1 MB · Views: 107
  • 20220318_123137.webp
    20220318_123137.webp
    932.6 KB · Views: 103
  • 20220318_173751.webp
    20220318_173751.webp
    881.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 20220318_173911.webp
    20220318_173911.webp
    794.4 KB · Views: 113
  • 20220320_162138.webp
    20220320_162138.webp
    947.6 KB · Views: 106
  • 20220321_121633.webp
    20220321_121633.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 105
  • 20220321_121642.webp
    20220321_121642.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 106
  • 20220321_121657.webp
    20220321_121657.webp
    613.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 20220321_121708.webp
    20220321_121708.webp
    424.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 20220321_121714.webp
    20220321_121714.webp
    693.9 KB · Views: 101
  • 20220321_121721.webp
    20220321_121721.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 115
  • 20220321_121730.webp
    20220321_121730.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 115
  • 20220321_121739.webp
    20220321_121739.webp
    557.8 KB · Views: 116
Upvote 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom