What's new

Unknown purpose sign ? Huge very old 20x9 feet wildlife theme canvas NEED HELP

robshellbrook

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2014
Messages
38
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It actually looks better then the photos , it is very large too big for most homes . I think this would come from some type of large wildlife store or museum maybe . I was told it was from 30's or 40's because it has been in the family for over 70 years but unfortunetly the current owners didn't know much beyond that . I searched the name Bowman but it is such a common name that I was just overwhelmed lol Need little help ,maybe as well a appraisal . Thanks in advance and sorry for rumbling English is not my first language
100_0582.webp100_0583.webp100_0584.webp100_0585.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom