What's new

Unlocked Threads

Crispin

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,636
Reaction score
2,857
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
To my knowledge we have had no threads locked or deleted in two days! Way to go everybody. We can play nice if we choose to.

Sincerely,

Crispin
 
I don't "play",playing is for children.I assumed we were all adults,well,you know what they say about assuming.I don't believe any thread was locked on my count.
 
I don't "play",playing is for children.I assumed we were all adults,well,you know what they say about assuming.I don't believe any thread was locked on my count.

Do you ever have anything nice to say?
 
Reality is a harsh thing for those that will not see it,how much nicer can I say it?

YOUR "Reality" can be changed; once lived in the REALITY of Poverty; NOW, living in REALITY of MORE ABUNDANCE.
Once my REALITY was being "CLINICALLY DEAD"; then being in a "locked-in-state" coma for 2 1/2 months; NOW, REALITY is... I am a walking/talking "hell-raiser" with a nickname of TAZ!
 
YOUR "Reality" can be changed; once lived in the REALITY of Poverty; NOW, living in REALITY of MORE ABUNDANCE.
Once my REALITY was being "CLINICALLY DEAD"; then being in a "locked-in-state" coma for 2 1/2 months; NOW, REALITY is... I am a walking/talking "hell-raiser" with a nickname of TAZ!

During that 2 1/2 months were you consciously aware?
 
Hey Crispin, I am always nice to everyone. If I am not I wouldn't be the person my dogs think I am.....:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom