$3.00 already & Oil is no where near it's high of last year

actually it's over $3.00 & Oil is under $60

Oil gets to 150 again, Gas will be $8.00 Plus

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
Gas is still a $1.90 where I live. My neighbor is a driller and we were talking about the price of oil the other day. I'm a believer in Peak oil and was asking him when he thought it would kick back up again. He said he doesn't ever think gas will get that high again. So who knows. With as many people as there are in this world, demand is only going to go up. I would be more worried about this market run going up then coming back down. If it goes up and stays then the majority of people are making money again. If it goes up and comes back down, you better have your priorities straight.

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
As long as w sit around talking about alternative fuel and take ABSOLUTELY no action on that talk, then fuel prices WILL go over four dollars a gallon again.

We as Americans do a lot of talking with out backing up that talk with the walk of action. In other words, people whom forget history are DOOMED to repeat it. Forget what the history books taught you. Look at the life styles of the rich and famous of America talking about change. It was all talked about in the seventies, eighties, and nineties. And what are we doing, repeating the same old retoric, and paying through the nose for the talk without the walk.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread