What's new

upclose pics please help id this ring please.

bangorguy

Full Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
hello, here are some up close pics of the ring thingy i found i hope this helps some as i would love to know what it is. thanks all.
 

Attachments

  • P8040060_800x600.webp
    P8040060_800x600.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 272
  • P8040062_800x600.webp
    P8040062_800x600.webp
    50.2 KB · Views: 287
  • P8040065_800x600.webp
    P8040065_800x600.webp
    61.6 KB · Views: 271
  • P8040066_800x600.webp
    P8040066_800x600.webp
    50.8 KB · Views: 274
  • P8040069_800x600.webp
    P8040069_800x600.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 270
  • P8040060_800x600.webp
    P8040060_800x600.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 281
  • P8040062_800x600.webp
    P8040062_800x600.webp
    50.2 KB · Views: 269
  • P8040065_800x600.webp
    P8040065_800x600.webp
    61.6 KB · Views: 277
  • P8040066_800x600.webp
    P8040066_800x600.webp
    50.8 KB · Views: 271
  • P8040069_800x600.webp
    P8040069_800x600.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 271
Bangor, did you determine what the red part is made of? If it is plastic it's easy to tell by heating a pin and touching it to it. To me this thing has magic trick written all over it, particularly if the red part is plastic, but so far the only trick I see is how to get your finger in there. I doubt if it's a scoop, as it has too many complex parts, and besides, anyone messing with gold dust is not going to need a "fast on the finger" wierd scoop to handle anything so precious.
 
Upvote 0
Can you show a photo of the top looking down on it. There appears to be another impression of some type there. The scales normally would refer to something in the legal profession. The torche impression normally refers to education. I would like to know what the image on top is. We may can go further with that if there is something there.

Very unusual. I have never seen anything close to this. I would be very surprised if the red thing is plastic.

Thanks!
 
Upvote 0
lostcauses, you deserve a prize for this one. Well done.
 
Upvote 0
This picture shows where the battery went.

That is a good I.D.

DaChief
 

Attachments

  • Ranger.webp
    Ranger.webp
    9.4 KB · Views: 171
Upvote 0
DaChief said:
This picture shows where the battery went.

That is a good I.D.

DaChief
Found the photo of the reproduction ehh. LOL I can believe what they want for a repo...
 
Upvote 0
hello all i was looking at the red part of the ring and it is made of a hard like plastic hope this helps some. thanks all
ben.
 
Upvote 0
OH MY GOD. THANK YOU! ALL very much i just new if i posted it on here you guys could figure it out i want to thank you all for helping me. it was starting to keep me awake at night lol lol. you guys are great thank you "god bless" ben.
 
Upvote 0
thank you for the great id. i think you deserve a prize for that one to "lostcause" thank you!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom