NGE
Silver Member
- Joined
- May 27, 2008
- Messages
- 3,511
- Reaction score
- 135
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- S.E. Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Just got the results of my 2nd. biopsy. Good news and bad news. Bad news first, very low grade cancer was found in the very bottom of the tumor. Now the good news, when they removed it, they also scraped the bladder lining, and said they got it all....PTL!
. But, just in case, the Dr. wants me to come back every 2 months this year, then every 6 months, then 1 time every 2 years, to make sure it doesn't return. He said to do indiscriminate injections of chemicals into my bladder, would do me more harm than good. The only way to check on it is with his instrument of male anatomy torture device....The cystoscope! I guess most of this year I will be wearin' a bag. Sure glad I don't do beer, would be fun for a NASCAR fan, just a couple trips to the bathroom for a whole race to empty the bag
Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes everyone, I'll still need them so this lil monster never rears its ugly head again...........NGE
. But, just in case, the Dr. wants me to come back every 2 months this year, then every 6 months, then 1 time every 2 years, to make sure it doesn't return. He said to do indiscriminate injections of chemicals into my bladder, would do me more harm than good. The only way to check on it is with his instrument of male anatomy torture device....The cystoscope! I guess most of this year I will be wearin' a bag. Sure glad I don't do beer, would be fun for a NASCAR fan, just a couple trips to the bathroom for a whole race to empty the bag
Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes everyone, I'll still need them so this lil monster never rears its ugly head again...........NGE







