What's new

Update pix of Silver Dollars: rileyboy

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
55
Golden Thread
0
Thanks for everyone's nice comments on my extremely lucky find yesterday. Managed to get a decent photo to show. Had put the coins in 2 X 2's last night. The toning doesn't look too bad against the white holders. Hope the pic comes out okay here.
rileyboy
 

Attachments

  • 0203011018_0001.webp
    0203011018_0001.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 553
Upvote 0
Yeah...with all that toning I have no idea why you gave $1 each for those ugly things. ;D

Great score! :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice find. You may want to check the back of the 1886-O to see if it one of the "Clashed E" types. Here is a pic so you know where to look.

HH,
65GT350
 

Attachments

  • 1886o_vam1a_rev_a.webp
    1886o_vam1a_rev_a.webp
    91.6 KB · Views: 519
Thanks for that info. I'll check it out later and let you know.
rileyboy
 
Looks like I better track down the thread with the story behind these coins. Nothing like getting silver dollars for a paper buck. I wish I found some of those deals. :notworthy:
 
Those ladies are sooo purty!

apush :read2:
 
Thanks for the pics Rileyboy. Congrats, very nice score! It pays to ask.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom