What's new

updated - improved TITANIUM SCOOP & accessorites

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Titanium scoop has returned from NY with some additions and modifications.
Thank you Tony.
If you would like info. On a Stainless Steel Version of this – please let me know – call or text max: 757-630-9688
Stand by - vid is like 7 mins....u really need to watch the video to get a grip on it.
.
.

.
.
.
 

Attachments

  • DD.webp
    DD.webp
    68.8 KB · Views: 199
  • EE.webp
    EE.webp
    73.2 KB · Views: 203
  • HOLE.webp
    HOLE.webp
    67.1 KB · Views: 191
  • BRACE2.webp
    BRACE2.webp
    72.6 KB · Views: 192
  • BRACE IN PLACE.webp
    BRACE IN PLACE.webp
    53.4 KB · Views: 197
  • BRACE IN PLACE2.webp
    BRACE IN PLACE2.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 170
  • ADDON1.webp
    ADDON1.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 194
  • ADDON2.webp
    ADDON2.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 177
Upvote 0
Thanks for sharing, good to see new ideas and innovations. Nice dog too.
 
I like the extra lip on the digging end and it looks like it means business. How anybody could use a scoop barefooted is beyond me, they have tough feet is all I can say. I do like the small brace on the back without the ribs tho. I noticed somebody posted after the video about the price of scoops, but if you get a good one, it should last you the rest of your life except for the pole. When I first started shopping for a scoop, I was price challenged myself, but with my Sunspot scoop I purchased in November 2012, I'm good to go and it's one of the better investments I made since starting this hobby. Your dog looks like me, he's been eating on the low side of the table. Nice dog in my opinion.
 
That's a mean looking scoop...don't know how it could be any better...let us know how it works in the sand and water.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom